Monthly Area Collections
Berkshire Computers provides a scheduled IT Waste collection service throughout the month.
Have a look and see when we're next in your area. This way we keep our carbon footprint down by reducing our journey times and distance traveled.
Our current monthly collection itinerary based on the major towns in each area is...
- 1st Monday - Swindon, Cirencester, Malmesbury
- 1st Wednesday - Newbury, Hungerford, Wantage
- 2nd Monday - Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead
- 2nd Wednesday - Oxford, Thame, High Wycombe
- 3rd Monday - Bristol, Bath, Chippenham
- 3rd Wednesday - Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud
- 4th Monday - Salisbury, Southampton, Winchester
- 4th Wednesday - Basingstoke, Andover, Marlborough
Using a Monthly Area Collections means you enjoy a low standard fee of £25 per collection, however additional charges for Chargeable Items may apply.
If in doubt as to whether additional charges apply, please let us know what you need picking up. You can do this when we phone to arrange your collection time, and of course generate your Waste Transfer Note
Payment terms are that following collection we will issue am invoice for £25 + any additional charges, payable within 7 days.